Terms and conditions for the use of the eConverter application
Thank you for using eConverter.
1. This eConverter application (“the Application”) is owned and managed by TAQA Energy B.V. or its affiliates (“TAQA”), having their registered office at Prinses Margrietplantsoen 40, 2595 BR in The Hague, The Netherlands. The Application contains text, data, images, photos, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks and other sources of information which are owned by TAQA (“the Information”).
2. These are the terms and conditions upon which you (and any other person who accesses the Application or the Information through you) may access the Information and may make use of the Application. Whenever you open, read or use parts of the Application you thereby acknowledge to have read these terms and conditions and agree with its contents. If you do not agree you are requested to uninstall the Application.
3. TAQA grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Application solely and exclusively for your personal use. You may not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application), nor may you use the Application in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application).
4. The Application and the Information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranty of any kind. No express, implied or statutory representations or warranties are made to you regarding this Application or the Information, including but not limited to the availability of the Application. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all representations or warranties to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and any representations or warranties arising from custom or usage by operation of law are specifically disclaimed. TAQA does not recommend any action or inaction based on the Information provided through the Application.
5. The Information is not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, nor should it serve as the basis for any investment decision.
6. Neither TAQA nor any of its respective governors, directors, officers, agents, or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages, including without limitation, damage to your mobile device, tablet or computer, lost profits to any clearing member, participant, customer, or other person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of information or for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, interruptions, or omissions in the furnishing of the Information (or any part thereof), or for any discontinuance of the Information (or any part thereof).
7. The Application may provide hyperlinks to, for example, other Applications or websites for your convenience and informational purposes only, and not for purposes of making any endorsement or recommendation thereof. When you select a hyperlink, you are leaving the Application. TAQA is not responsible for, and does not make any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to (the content of) such linked Applications or websites.
8. With the exception of information you may view after having linked to another Application or website, Information on the Application is owned, licensed or controlled by TAQA. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos or other identifying features used on the Application are the property of their respective owners. Information may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express consent of TAQA. Any unauthorized use of the Information may violate agreements entered into by TAQA with third parties, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
9. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless TAQA, its subsidiaries, and their respective officers, governors, directors, agents and employees (the “Indemnified Parties”) with respect to all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, fines and costs, of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees), which may be assessed against or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of: (i) any noncompliance by you or any other person using your mobile device, tablet or computer (or account) with the terms and conditions hereof; or (ii) your use (or that of any other person using your mobile device, tablet computer or account) of the Application.
10. TAQA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Any such amendment shall be effective immediately upon posting through the Application or any TAQA owned website. Your continued use of the Application after the terms and conditions have been amended shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendments. TAQA further reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law or equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including blocking access from a particular device or IP address.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the District Court in The Hague, The Netherlands with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Application or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the terms and conditions hereof.
12. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in force.